#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Thursday, October 22, 2020

jordys bracelet

 ETV Jordy’s problem   


Question and clarify


Watch this introduction and video.  


Every time I pause it, I will role-model what questions I have and how do I clarify my thinking.


We ask questions constantly and we make connections with what we already know, this is how the brain operates when it creates understanding when we read texts.  

Our brains constantly question and clarify at light speed - this exercise will slow down the process, to make the skill clearer.


Starts at 1.30

Question (wonderings)

Clarify (meanings/answer)

Break  1

1.30 to 1.47

Why do they say rules so much?

What are they talking about?

What are they gonna say next?

Because it's the topic

Bracelet 



Break 2

1.47 to 1.50





Who is jordy? 

Where is palmerston north? 

What happened to the bracelet?

A girl 

In new zealand 

It got cut

Break 3

1.50 to 2.04

Why is she sad?

What importance does this bracelet have?







Cause it was from her dead dad


Break 4

2.04 to 2.19

Why do the anger issues and why do they have anything to do with this?






Idk

 

Controlled Release now it’s time for you to ask the questions as I stop.  

Who’s got questions?  How many can we answer from above now?

Break 5

2.19 to 2.35


How did he die?


They don't say 

Break 6

2.35 to 2.58

Why did they school making such a big deal about the bracelet?


Because its not uniform

Break7

2.58 to 3.19

What does a traditional school mean?

What did the mum do?

Normal

Cut it 

Break 8

3.19 to 3.46


 

Break 9










 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.