#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

all about me josh


My name originates from Israel. My name was supposed to succeed moses. A famous person who has my name is Josh Peck. I would rather have the name Chase. I have no idea why my parents named me that. My name was popular from 1983 until 2010.




My Blue Robot Avatar
This is my Avatar and I made it on My Blue Robot website. I chose the one on the left because its mean as aye. It looks like me. He also looks like Chase Hudson A tiktoker.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Josh - I like your avatar too. Josh is an enjoyable and popular name, I suspect your parents thought it was a good name to have.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.