#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

weekend writing

My mum got me up at 7:30 to play rugby so I got up. Then got my gear on. I got into the car
at about 7:45. We had to be there at 8:15. We started the game at 8:45. It was so cold my
fingers were freezing. The other team kept passing it to the wing so I’d just tackle the wing.
Then the game ended went said good game and stuff then I we were doing player of the
day and Cayden got best forward. I got best back and I’m really happy about. Then on
the way back I use my McDonalds voucher and got a cheeseburger.


Then we got back I did some push ups and crunches then I was real sore


The next day I when to csg and I did loads of backflips and front flips and I
was trying to do a double back  into the foam pit

            

2 comments:

  1. Then the game ended went said good game and stuff then I we were doing player of the
    day and Cayden got best forward. Nice frammar josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, my name is Zara and I am in Papatuanuku.
    This is amazing because that you still went to rugby when it was freezing cold.
    Did you know I liked it when your mum woke you up.
    Next time you could say where your rugby is.
    Why did you need to go to rugby so early?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.